2855 - Calculation algorithm
The product 2855 CALCULATION algorithm, developed in web-based mode, embraces every aspect of processing to determine the time perimeter.
As governed by art. 2855 c.c.: the application consists of all the necessary automatisms for the determination of the time perimeter including the calculation management to the rateal amortization plan and the related analysis for thecalculation of the corresponding interests, and default interests, accrued in the temporal scope.
2855, Calculation algorithm, it's able to:
- Operate in banking, through the correct calculation of interests in privilege or chirograph, according to the time intervals established by the former art. 2855 of the c.c.;
- Archive and historicize in a single central repository at the "Grid 2855" of the calculations carried out on a certain position with complete tracking of all the calculation methods set and the reference parameters used (rule for identifying the date of debt starting, movements considered, rates, csm etc.);
- Dealing and calculating different types of debt separately, such as Mortgage, ascertained debts, foreclosures ect.
The program also allows you to calculate the interest payments or those related to the delay and it allows to manage the intervals according to the combined provisions of the articles. 54 c.3, art. 55 c.1, art. 169 L.f..
The use of 2855, Calculation algorithm, has numerous advantages, in terms of flexibility and precision, that is:
- A complete vision, automatic and certified of the time frame envisaged by art. 2855 c.c. that is, the three-year period and the relative subdivision in two years and year in progress;
- Automatic editing based on the parameters and calculation methods used, of the pdf print to support the 2855 grid used;
- Interfaccia web, user- friendly, easy and intuitive, organized according to a layout designed to facilitate the user in managing the entire cycle of a calculation part; in this way the operating procedure to be used is homogeneous, avoiding the emergence of subsequent disputes due to incorrect or different application of the law.
- Credit Department Ordinary
- Anomalous Credit Department
- Management Litigation